Tegu Blocks – 6 Piece Pocket Pouch Prism in Jungle
Tegu Blocks are built to foster curiosity. The mystery of magnets offers an experience that starts with marvel and joy. The very first “click-clack” of two blocks coming together sparks an instant magical discovery. Simple magnets and blocks become so much more, and Boundless Play is off and running.
The Pocket Pouch Prism is the perfect introduction to the world of Tegu magentic wooden blocks. It’s the perfect toy for the purse, restaurant, airplane, or desk.
- Includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colours and clear coats).
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box
Tegu was founded with the aim of creating a for-profit company based in Honduras that would foster a positive social impact through its business. Their fully independent toy factory was established outside the capital Tegucigalpa to make a statement: we’re in Honduras by choice and we’re here to stay. By paying their employees a living wage and prioritising long-term career growth and development rather than simple task-based jobs, Tegu is bringing world-class employment standards to Central America.
When harvested responsibly, wood is the most sustainable material available. That’s why Tegu work with local Honduran cooperatives who individually hand pick each mature tree for use.
Suitable for ages 12 months (Please note: This set is safety tested for ages 12 months . You may receive an earlier version of packaging that has a ‘recommended age’ of 3-99 as we continue to deplete our packaging inventory. All new Tegu packaging will be listed as ages 1-99.